You will benefit from more than a half century of financial experience when you choose OmniAmerican Bank. Your relationship with OmniAmerican is built on the thousands of individuals, families, businesses and organizations we have served since 1956. Plus, we’re headquartered in Fort Worth, which means we understand the needs of our community and appreciate the opportunities growing companies face here.
Omni Cash Management
Complementing our full range of business banking options, OmniAmerican is proud to offer a robust suite of cash management products and services. OmniAmerican Treasury Management provides cash management solutions for small business and corporate clients. The intent is to save your business money, enhance your profits and save you time.
- Cash Management Services
- ACH Origination
- Wire Origination
- Commercial Bill Pay
- Balance Reporting
- Account reconciliation
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Sweep Accounts
- Zero Balance Accounts
- Target Balance Accounts
- Payroll Card Solutions
- Positive Pay
- Check Positive Pay
- ACH Positive Pay
- SAND (Self Authenticated Negotiable Documents) Positive Pay
- Fed Electronic Data Interface Reporting
- Payroll Services
- Merchant Services
For more detailed information regarding any Treasury Management product and the terms and conditions that apply, please contact your OmniAmerican Bank Treasury Management representative.
Basic Business Online Banking
Whether you’re just getting your business started or have been in business for years, you know having convenient access to your funds is essential. Basic Business Online Banking allows your business to securely access your OmniAmerican accounts anytime from anywhere. Basic Business Online Banking allows you to:
- View your detailed transactions and account summary
- Access online check images
- Make account transfers
- Stop payments (fees apply)
- Designate Multi User Access (unique ID Password for each authorized person)
- Grant access rights and limits to authorized users (Company Administrator)
- Edit account names
- Send secure e-mails
- Commercial Bill Pay
- Access account research capabilities (search by date, dollar amount, check number, credits, debits, high amount or low amount)
- Download account information to Quicken®, QuickBooks® or Microsoft Money®
Please refer to Miscellaneous Fees and Charges and the Truth-in-Savings disclosures for specific details.
Commercial Bill Pay
Add Commercial Bill Pay and enjoy these exclusive features:
- Ability to attach relevant invoice information to automate accounts payable process
- Business users are able to define payees and schedule single and recurring payments
- Product administration features including adding and deleting bill pay users, running usage reports and applications editing through the Administrative Module
- Easy payee set-up, payee sorting and scheduling of payments and transfers
- Single sign-on with our Cash Management platform
- Dual authorization capability for added security
OmniAmerican is proud to offer you the resources necessary to provide your customers with multiple payment options. Merchant services help you offer your customers the option of paying by credit card or debit card or purchasing gift cards. From placing a terminal in your retail front to smart phone, Web and software-based solutions, we are happy to help you find the best option to meet your needs.
To help your business take full advantage of growth opportunities, OmniAmerican offers a number of business lending options. A business loan can be used to create working capital and manage cash flow. The loan applications are simple to complete and typically you’ll receive an answer on your loan within a few days. For more information about a business loan, talk with a branch manager at any OmniAmerican branch office.
If you’re looking to offer benefits like retirement and life insurance for your employees, OmniAmerican is ready to help. For full details, simply call us at (817) 367-4950.
All loans subject to credit approval. Some products subject to credit approval. Certain restrictions may apply.