With Omni E-Banking, Omni E-Bill Pay, Omni E-Statements and Bank By Phone, you can stay on top of your finances anytime of the day from anywhere.
Omni E-Banking is a FREE online banking service available with every consumer OmniAmerican account.
With Omni E-Banking, you can:
| || |
- See an at-a-glance view of all accounts with My Accounts
- Have the ability to hide or show all accounts with My Accounts
- Easily move money between accounts with Make a Transfer
- View snapshots of recent transactions with Quick Peek
- View online check images
- Reorder checks
- Take advantage of the robust budgeting tools available in FinanceWorks™, powered by Quicken®. You can view past spending, chart your savings and see your whole financial picture with one-click access. Enjoy the convenience of financial management tools, including a calendar and calculator on the homepage
- NEW! Easily move money between your OmniAmerican accounts and other financial institutions with Me-to-Me funds transfer
| || |
- Keep track of your balances with other financial institutions with Outside Accounts
- Research your accounts by date, dollar amount, check numbers, credits, debits or high and low amounts
- Stop payments and view a summary list of all stop payments in effect
- Make scheduled or on-demand account transfers
- Generate and export account reports, including average balance history, statement detail, transaction detail
- Personalize your settings, such as making password changes, nicknaming your accounts or setting display information
- Download your account information directly into Quicken®.
Click here to begin.
Omni E-Bill Pay
You’ll save time, money and never have to buy stamps for bills again using Omni E-Bill Pay*. It’s available as a service within Omni E-Banking and you can pay a single bill or all of your bills in one session.
When you use Omni E-Bill Pay, you can:
| || |
- Enjoy a central Payment Center - all of your bill payment information is shown on one convenient screen with an easy-to-use calendar for scheduling payments
- Set-up payments to pay from one or multiple OmniAmerican deposit accounts
- Set-up automatic payments for bills of the same amount each month
- Have next day processing of many payments
- View your online payment history and event tracking
- Set-up Bill Reminders, Past Due Reminders and Payment Confirmation messages
- Use the Quick Add process to add billers using only their phone number
- View Payment Confirmation Numbers
| || |
- Receive bills and statements from your choice of participating electronic billers
- Reference the Earliest Available Payment date, which will be displayed for each individual biller. You’ll also see a Dynamic Calendar tool, which displays all available payment dates
- View Pending Payments, which shows all scheduled payments
- Receive a Failed Payment Notification by email if a payment fails to be processed
- Receive Automatic Payment Pending notifications through e-mail
- View the Recent Payments module to see all completed payments from the previous 45 days
- View the payment posting details from biller
- Sort the Bill History fields
*Certain restrictions apply. Accounts and product features subject to change. Computer, Internet access, valid email and enrollment in Omni E-Banking required. Fees may apply. Contact an OmniAmerican Relationship Banker for more details.
With Omni E-Statements, you can receive all of your statements, and some account notices, electronically. It’s easy to sign up, it’s FREE and you’ll be protecting the environment while reducing your monthly paperwork.
As an Omni E-Banking customer, viewing your E-Statements and notices is easy! Once you are logged in to Omni E-Banking, click E-Documents. Your statement and applicable account notices will be listed on the main screen.
Account notices sent electronically include, but are not limited to, tax information, some loan billing notices, CD renewal notices and checking account notices, including ALL notices for non-sufficient funds transactions that may occur on your accounts. Although you will no longer receive these notices via paper mail, you can generate your own paper copy through the Omni E-Statement system by selecting the print icon.
To sign-up, simply click the E-Documents link located inside Omni E-Banking, enter your email address and accept the product terms and conditions. Once you’re signed up, you will receive email alerts letting you know your statement and applicable notices are available.
Some notices may not be available electronically at this time, such as mortgage loan bills and safe deposit box notices.
Omni E-Statements is an extension of Omni E-Banking. You must sign up for Omni E-Banking before you can begin using Omni E-Statements.
42,000 FREE ATMs Worldwide
From Maine to California, across Texas and all points in between, there are FREE ATMs all across the USA when you use your OmniAmerican Check Card. So while you're out shopping or vacationing, access to cash is no longer a worry!
Just look for the Allpoint logo at fine retailers like these:
• Costco Wholesale
Though not every retail location has an Allpoint ATM inside, there's probably one very close. Look for the Allpoint logo to ensure your transaction will be free.
It's easy to find an ATM anywhere you need one, right here in the DFW area or across the nation. Just use our ATM and Branch Locator.
If you don't have an OmniAmerican Check Card, get yours today! It's available with any OmniAmerican checking account. Your initial check card is free, except for a $3 fee for Simply Checking accounts.
Don't have time to get all your banking done? Make your deposits at an OmniAmerican ATM!
Make your deposits in 4 easy steps:
- Slide your OmniAmerican Check Card into the machine and enter your PIN.
- Select "Cash" or "Check Deposit" on the ATM. Please refer to the Funds Availability disclosure for specific details.
- Total your deposit yourself or select "Terminal Tally" to let the ATM total it for you.
- Insert your cash or checks into the designated slot and confirm the total.
You can now make deposits at these
select OmniAmerican Bank locations:
| Cityview || |
6001 Bryant Irvin Rd.,
Fort Worth, TX 76132
|Hurst-Euless-Bedford || |
2311 W. Euless Blvd.,
Euless, TX 76040
|South Arlington |
950 W. Arbrook Blvd.,
Arlington, TX 76015
| Watauga || |
8024 Denton Hwy,
Watauga, TX 76148
Bank by Phone
You’ll enjoy the convenience of OmniAmerican’s telephone banking system, Bank By Phone. With Bank By Phone, you have a tool you can use to manage your accounts using traditional touch-tone or spoken voice capabilities.
Bank By Phone recognizes both English and Spanish and will operate by way of either speech or touch-tone directives. To utilize this system, simply call Bank by Phone at Local (817) 335-OMNI (6664) or Nationwide (866) 670-OMNI (6664). Bank By Phone is savvy, convenient and easy.